[opensuse-project] Re: Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 00:25:05 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 16 May 2012 18:51:38 -0500, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:

Roger Leudecke and some others have also been interested in getting
Kablink into the openSUSE infrastructure, but haven't gotten much
traction since some of you talked about it at the last Brainshare. Might
be worth pinging Roger to see what can be done to move this initiative
forward.

Sounds good. I might also be able to talk the Vibe OnPrem PM into
helping us out (I used to work directly for him in support years ago, and
I know some of the Novell BU PMs - of which he's one - very well.)

If we're interested in that, I'd be happy to pursue a conversation with
the folks I know to see if we can get something set up. Of course, that
also means that we have to deal with the infrastructure issues that are
causing us problems (particularly in the forums at present), but I'm
still in Utah and have some free time next week, and am considering a
visit to Provo to hash out some of those issues if I can get the right
people together.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson