[opensuse-project] Does the project have a publicly accessible project management tool?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:35:41 +0000 (UTC)
General question to those more closely involved in oS project management
- is there a tool we have access to that can help track tasks and
progress on projects within the oS project?

I'm thinking something like a Kablink (or Vibe OnPrem) task list. I've
got Vibe installed at home with a limited number of users, but I'd rather
track the bugzilla/bug process project in a more visible way than on a
private server in my house. :)

If we don't, I can set something on on the Kablink site so those who are
interested can follow along and help document the tasks that need to be
completed and their progress.

Thanks,

Jim

--