Re: [opensuse-project] download.opensuse.org IPV6 address breaks updates
On Tue, 8 May 2012, Stephan Kulow wrote:
The reboot left the firewall unconfigured and the connection table ran
full. I would be interested if you still have this issue - we fixed it
around 11am on 7th. So I'm confused about Gerald's mail several hours
later. Is this posting late or is the issue still there?

Stephan, you are right. Due to travel, my mail went out with delay
and I have been trying to reproduce this issue for a week now and
failed all the time, both on a Factory machine and a 12.1/11.4 one.
Which I take as a good sign. :-)

(Note that I also saw the same issue earlier, as in a week and more
earlier on a Factory system, but also that is fine now.)

And no, I don't think we can disable ipv6 - it's about time we fix
the issues around it.

Fair enough.

Gerald
--