Re: [opensuse-project] Suse Studio Command Line Client (ssc) @ GSoC 2012
  • From: Andrei Petre <p31andrei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 01:54:10 +0200
On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Andrei Petre <p31andrei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Cristian Mircea Messel
<mess110@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try to use ssc to get more familiar with what it does and how it
works. Maybe try to create your own appliance with some software you
like (example: your http server written in ruby)

I created my own appliance, got myself familiar with SuseStudio. I
also did a series of ruby tutorials, but the one I found the most
helpful was this one [1].
I'll update my progress on the code :).
[1] http://rubykoans.com/

Hello,

I started a blog post [2] regarding SSC and I'm looking forward to
gathering new ideas on the project.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions, ideas, critics
(constructive :P), any feedback at all.

Thank you.
Andrei

[2]