[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla for buildservice?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:13:11 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:09:45 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:

On what bugzilla catergory do we fill bugs on packages served via

There actually is openSUSE Buildservice product in Bugzilla now.

Wouldn't that be for bugs relating to the build service itself? I think
Carlos was asking more about how to file bugs against stuff built in the
build service rather than the build service itself.

At least that's how I read it.

Jim Henderson