[opensuse-project] Re: Bugzilla for buildservice?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 23:13:11 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:09:45 +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:

On what bugzilla catergory do we fill bugs on packages served via
buildservice?

[...]

There actually is openSUSE Buildservice product in Bugzilla now.

Wouldn't that be for bugs relating to the build service itself? I think
Carlos was asking more about how to file bugs against stuff built in the
build service rather than the build service itself.

At least that's how I read it.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson