[opensuse-project] openSUSE Medical Calling for Leadership
  • From: Athanasios-Ilias Rousinopoulos <zoumpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 22:10:20 +0200
Hello Mates! openSUSE Medical here!

Well i would to announce that "openSUSE Medical Calling for Leadership"

a) Due to lack of time (i've began my Master Studies abroad) i've to
give up from the project. I think that there are people who are able
to lead the project and have more time available.

So "Looking for openSUSE Medical Next Leader"

b) Anyone interested in leading the project can reply to this e-mail
or can post an e-mail to the <opensuse-medical@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Rousiopoulos Athanasios-Ilias

--

Rousinopoulos Athanasios-Ilias