Re: [opensuse-project] berlios shutdown - move to gitorious
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:01:31 +0200
On Wednesday 05 October 2011 11:59:42 Thomas Schmidt wrote:
As Berlios.de will be shutting down all services at the end of the year, we
need to move out our infrastructure and translation repositories from
there.

I went through the infrastructure projects, and migrated the active ones to
gitorious:

www.opensuse.org frontpage:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/www_opensuse_org.git

wiki:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/wiki_opensuse_org.git

shop.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/shop_opensuse_org.git

party:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/party_o_o.git

news.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/news_o_o.git

lizards.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/lizards_o_o.git

help.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/help_o_o.git

apparmor.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/apparmor_o_o.git

There are some folders where I'm not sure if they are in use, and where the
owners would like to put them:

license.o.o
download.o.o
documentation/
tools/

Greetings!

Just one thing, please consider moving to github.com instead, really. I've
wrote a mail on the opensuse-buildservice list why all OBS-related development
will move _away_ from gitorious. The studio, yast and zypper guys did so
already a while ago and more a doing so right now. Of course, this is yours to
decide.
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha