Re: [opensuse-project] berlios shutdown - move to gitorious
On 10/05/2011 12:46 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2011-10-05 11:59, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
As Berlios.de will be shutting down all services at the end of the year, we
need to move out our
infrastructure and translation repositories from there.

I went through the infrastructure projects, and migrated the active ones to
gitorious:

Why can not all that be hosted by SUSE/Attachmate?

Whatever the result IMO if there is an agreed approach to where it would
be, life could be easier . IIRC sometime ago due to problems with
gitorius things were moving to github.

So looks like we have gitorius, github and svn.opensuse.org ( at least I
know of)

Togan