Re: [opensuse-project] [Off-topic] Does SUSE move to suse.com?
Quoting "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 2011-07-15 19:09, Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 6:03 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kim, SUSE is the main sponsor of the project but still this is not a place to
discuss SUSE.
so where should these question be asked? :-)

Via your SUSE support contract?

I thought here was the place. The project mail list. We are not on
openAttachMate. There is a SUSE in our name, so this is the place.

The project name is "openSUSE"; substring is not an applicable function.

My name is "Adam" which implies no relation to the Ada programing language. My middle name is Tauno, which is my father's first name, which implies no necessary relation other than a historical one [although my father happens to be a pretty cool guy].

Names are just labels; substring is not an applicable function.

I'm really tired of the SuSE/Novell/Attachmate business, conspiracy theories, and related hoopla. SuSE was a distribution with an important and impressive pedigree. openSUSE is a distribution with an amazing community and bright future.