[opensuse-project] [gsoc] Archlinux backend for Open Build Service midterm report
Hello, all!

Sorry for the long silence, I had some problems with my health, but
now all is ok.

This mail is brief midterm report for «Archlinux backend for OBS».

What is done:
- Arch module for build which can:
* parse PKGBUILDs and extract dependencies
* parse .PKGINFO files from .pkg.tar.?z pakages and get info about it
- Helper script, which gets repository metadata and prints information
about packages in build corresponding format (package metadata parsing
functions are also in arch module, so anyone can use them if needed)

What is needed now for ability to build packages:
- Setup build environment in init_buildsystem
- Support for calling makepkg in build script

What is also to be done:
- Integration into OBS
- Documentation

You can find the code in my repository on gitorious [1].

If you have any questions or suggestions — welcome!

[1] https://gitorious.org/~madgnu/opensuse/madgnu-archlinux-build

--
wbr,
Nikolay