[opensuse-project] [GSoC] Utility of merging configuration sysconfig files -Midterm-
Hello to all,

This e-mail is a brief summary of the progress in the project till this moment as part of the midterm evaluation.

What is done until done:

- created and retaining a git repo for testing purposes
- learn the basic of obs that will be needed of the integration in opensuse
and created the appropriate repo
- Getting familiar with the Augeas procedures,api etc
- created a find lens procedure and created my first patch :)
- Created the tree traversal and tree matching functions
- Modified the augtool of Augeas, in order to be able to carry the above actions
- Created some other utility functions necessary for the above

So what is to do till the end of the GSoC:

- Finish the matching procedures.
- Test and work on the sysconfig lens used by Augeas.
- Integrate the utility in opensuse
- Finish the documentation

This is all i can think at the moment, you can find more information in the previous messages i sent in this list as well as in my blog http://cbounta.wordpress.com/
I am back to work cause time is ticking and there are many things to be done :)

Best Regards,
Christos