Re: [opensuse-project] [GSoC] Accepting mentors
On 29.03.2011 10:50, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
Student application period is open, so it would be nice, if mentors could see
the applications. Is somebody of the admins accepting mentor requests in
Melange?

Afaik Pavol is one of our admins.

to coordinate mentors last time we participated in the summer of code. It
probably would be a good idea to use it again.

As there were lots of conversations in private mail and on our lists,
i suggest we contact the interested students now, and point them to
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2011/03/student-applications-now-being-accepted.html
so they can enter their proposals.

Greetings

--