Re: [opensuse-project] Proposal for adapting the trademark guidelines
Le 07/03/2011 22:06, Juergen Weigert a écrit :

If a publication can be understood to represent, contain, be part of
openSUSE,
then they need approval.

well... approval by whom?

I made tutorials for openSUSE, they are named "openSUSE Video", I also
wrote openSUSE multimedia team article on the wiki (like many others do).

of course these videos are published on the opensuse.blip.tv account,
but also on my own account (and on many social medias)

nobody was here to say "go on". By the way I worked with jos on the
subject, but when I asked for approval, he was busy elsewhere (poor
man, probably one of the most busy atm :-)

such answer have to be done fast.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net