[opensuse-project] openFATE screening next monday
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 17:06:31 +0100
Hi, we will do an openFATE screening day next monday.

What does this mean?

With the renewed openFATE feature tracking system[1] we have the possibility
to involve the community in all steps of feature evaluation and implementation.
Everyone can take responsibility for features now and track their state in
openFATE.
We already have some subprojects[2] using openfate such as the openSUSE
distribution,
OBS, SUSE Studio, Infrastructure ...

On monday we will focus on screening the 11.4 features, getting used to
the process[3] and report problems with the feature tracking tool.

We will be in #opensuse-project the whole day, just drop in if you want to help
or have questions.

Greetings!

[1] https://features.opensuse.org/
[2] https://features.opensuse.org/statistic