Re: [opensuse-project] Time to decide: 11.4 or 12.0?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:50:41 +0100
Stephan Kulow wrote:

Hi,

When the roadmap was discussed, I said we would decide on the version
number when we have a clearer picture about what would make up the
new version.

So as Milestone5 is on the mirrors and I'm myself preparing for
christmas holidays, I wonder: what's your oppinion on the version
number? I myself prefer 11.4, but I have no strong objection against
12.0 if this is what the majority wants.

To there is not enough new material in 11.4 to make it a major release,
so 11.4

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-4.3°C)