Re: [opensuse-project] What's the latest on the strategy discussion?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:43:03 +0100
Le 14/12/2010 13:16, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

Option one: based on our current project description:
The openSUSE project is a worldwide effort that promotes the use of
Linux everywhere. openSUSE maintains and develops a packaging and
distribution infrastructure on which it creates one of the world's most
flexible and powerful Linux distributions, working together in an open,
transparent and friendly manner as part of the worldwide Free and Open
Source Software community.

may be good, but really pointless (I"m good, come on)

Option two: completely different but also good :D
The openSUSE community invites everyone that wants to work in open and
friendly way to join in the creation of a powerful, up to date, productive
Linux distribution based on Free and Open Source Software.

We work together on collaborative infrastructure technologies like the
Build Service and provide first class software management with top rated
security and a strong web infrastructure covering all other aspects of
software development and use.

take this one (if most people agreee) *for at least one year*, then we
could open the discussion again. Not every month...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr