[opensuse-project] Next meeting for the Greek openSUSE Community
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:03:15 +0200
We finally decided that the next meeting of our community will take
place at Friday 19/11 at 20:00 UTC (22:00 Greek time) on IRC at
Freenode #opensuse-el
We will discuss among other things about the future of our community,
the organization of teams about OBS,Wiki,a translators team and an edu
LI-F-E team.
We will also discuss about the targets that we want to succeed as a
local community and put some dead-lines on them.
The meeting will be in Greek language and its an open meeting to everybody.
Kostas 'warlordfff' Koudaras

--
http://opensuse.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr