Re: [opensuse-project] My Idea of a Good Strategy
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:46:58 +0200
Le 15/09/2010 00:12, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :

10% of the peeps on this list ask 2 others about their opinions and
manage to present that in a reasonable way we, as in the strategy

simple.

I have two users I know very well and I tried to drive to openSUSE.

My elderly daughter is so happy with openSUSE that her avatar's name
is linusienne.

My 90 years old mother was very happy with openSUSE (much more than
with Windows), but I could never make openSUSE read all the "ppt"
powerpoint files that are her most used file format, so I had to keep
Vista on her computer...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net