Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy Discussion: Base for derivatives
  • From: Stephan Kleine <bitdealer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:47:54 +0200
IMHO this is the worst proposal since it sounds like some ThisUbuntu,
ThatUbuntu, ThereUbuntu, HereUbuntu, YouProllyGetItByNowUbuntu.

There certainly are some great respins, e.g. the Education one, and it totally
should be mandatory to be able to easily create one but this shouldn't be the
main "strategy" in any way.