[opensuse-project] <idea> Lists of openSUSE local teams
  • From: Alex Rodriguez <alexio44@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:42:57 -0600
Hi everyone

Some time ago asking about the mailing lists of the opensuse community.
The response I got was that the only lists that there are these >>
http://lists.opensuse.org/

My proposal is to establish official lists of the project for each
country, just as it does ubuntu
which has a Local Community for each one of them.
https://lists.ubuntu.com/#Ubuntu+Worldwide+LoCo+Teams
In this way you can have topics and talks of local communities, closer support
and communications of the country.

Nicaragua currently have this list suse-ni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but we are
experiencing a lot of errors
as users went from 100 to 350 more or less and where we hosted the
mailman (handler list)
is blocking and removing members (today I found that the poor list
only has 80 members)

You can do the admin for the ambassador of that specific list.

We push this idea? I think other countries would love the idea.

Thanks
Greetings

--
Ing. Alejandro Rodriguez  || @LeX