Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Team's Page Template and organization
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <sj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 15:56:00 +0530
On 04/12/2010 03:25 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Saturday 10 April 2010 05:51:11 Shayon Mukherjee wrote:

I also thought very much like you in regard to your 'first' reason so
based upon that i mentioned the link (in the page ) Under '1.1 Members'
---> "Link to Members page (separate)" that means , for example - Lets
Take Art Team , then the member page would be Art Team/Members . This
way the team page would have more of useful data and less of only
MEMBERS ;)

I personally feel there is no need to contact an individual team member
rather lets ask the contributor to directly contact over the ML . And if
at all he/she wishes to solve his/her doubt personally then the Members
page is always there :) .

An alternative would be to link to the team on connect.opensuse.org.

I think that people want to say "I'm part of this team" and we should
support this,

Hello ,
Yeah , definetly we should support it and ask everyone to do the same .
That would be in case of the Members (user) page and in Team's page i
feel the above should be fine . That is ---- > Members page inside the
teams page , " XYZ Team/Members " and then the list of members would be
shown.Also this process will not be possible in case of Marketing
Team.So it would be better just to mention or show the 'Team Lead' . ;)

Andreas

--
Regards
SJ(Shayon)