  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 01:46:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Saturday, 2009-08-01 at 01:03 +0200, Susanne Oberhauser wrote:

I hate to say it but: to those familiar with the gnome-kde discussions,
a preselection of eitehr of them always will be recieved and understood
as a statement about the other one, too.

It's like setting emacs as the default editor (or vi): it's a statement
about the 'others'.

And I wonder wheter the luxury of having one click less is worth
tenderly and inadvertently yet unavoidably stepping on the toes of 1/3
of our users?

Absolutely :-(

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.