Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Novell/openSUSE account cancellation
Thanks,

I have no Novell certifications, just regular openSUSE account and
bugzilla account (same ID, associated to this email).

Just a suggestion for the future: it would be a lot easier to add a
"Delete account" functionality to the Novell login page however, as
offered on many websites that require authentication.

Best,
Alberto