[opensuse-project] BugBuster team ?
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 12:23:08 -0500

It appear, from many posts on mail lists, as urgent need to organize effort on
bug solving, so I propose to create team of people willing to work on that.

Purpose:
Helping developers in bug handling.
Picking issues on bugzilla, mail lists, forums, and working on them in
cooperation with developers.

Advantage:
Friendly bug reporting for users.
Lesser load on developers for trivial tasks to triage bugs and ask users for
often asked information, education of users what is necessary.

Task on hand:
Actively ask people that already report bugs to join team.

I'm not sure on acceptance of BugBuster term, so I didn't create wiki page.

--
Regards, Rajko