Re: [opensuse-project] Why Simultaneous Net & Box Set Release?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:13:41 +0100
Clayton a écrit :

I don't know the solution...

I do install always on an other partition (I keep two for the job).

I must say I use the 11.1 right from the install and it's the first
time I can switch immediately :-) so the 11.1 is very good (I couldn't
test betas)

however, Kde4 is still a very disturbing thing, crashes three times in
24h, seems as ugly as Vista!!! I don't know if I will be able to cope
with it (I can still change to kde 3.5, but it's now a hidden option
at install)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net