Re: [opensuse-project] Wiki sub domain for Indonesian
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:27:33 +0700
Hi Pascal,

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Pascal Bleser

I think that the right person to contact is Martin Lasarsch (CC'd
although he's subscribed here too ;)).

Martin, if it isn't you, I would be interested to know the right person
to poke ;D

Martin has previously contacted me ;-)

Just please please please be careful before launching it: be sure to
have sufficient manpower to keep it up-to-date because
yet-another-dead-wiki wouldn't be very helpful ;)

Thank you for the advice. I absolutely agree with you. We are here in
Indonesian openSUSE community create a group team called opensuse-translate
and now have 15 active members. We also trying to create our own wiki
(started a few days, within this month) on and
will be starting to translate the main wiki into Indonesian.

I know it would like to be a difficult work, complexity job and would need a
long and healthy support from our member but we think we must be started
this to push the documentation and increase openSUSE lover in Indonesia.

Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) :
Blog (EN) :