Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing the official openSUSE Forums
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:32:22 +0100
Marcus Rueckert wrote:

On 2008-03-12 13:26:39 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:

In order to provide a better service to the existing openSUSE
Community and to our new users, we're pleased to announce that, and the openSUSE support forums
at (the three largest English-speaking, dedicated
SUSE forums) are joining forces to merge into the new official
openSUSE Forums at

Has this already happened or is it work in progress? I tried getting
a list of groups from news://, but it timed out.

it will be a webforum afaik. not nntp.

The forums from are all available over nntp. I don't
really mind, but it would be a shame to shut that down.

/Per Jessen, Zürich