Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing the official openSUSE Forums
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:01:21 -0400
Masim "Vavai" Sugianto escribió:

In my perspective, Vbulletin [0] is the best forum engine right now.

No way, have you ever seen the Vbulletin code ? scaaary... I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole..

I would suggest the following alternatives:

http://fudforum.org/

http://www.ultimabb.com/

http://punbb.org/

ohh.. and ensure that you dont use phpBB, I repeat, dont use phpBB or you will regret it !! my dog writes better code than that :-P

--
"Morality is merely an interpretation of certain phenomena — more precisely, a misinterpretation." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development