Re: [opensuse-project] Code of Conduct: adopted!
  • From: "Francis Giannaros" <francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 12:28:31 +0000
On Feb 5, 2008 12:08 AM, Federico Mena Quintero <federico@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 17:50 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:

http://en.opensuse.org/Code_of_Conduct

And of course I forgot to mention: I'll be at the #opensuse-project
meeting on irc.freenode.net this Wednesday, to answer any questions you
may have about the Code of Conduct :)

I'll make it to the meeting too. I think a lot needs to be clarified
and/or altered in the CoC to avoid confusion, because in general here
a lot of things must not be clear. We can also re-discuss the idea of
the board's "position" in the community.

Kind thoughts,
--
Francis Giannaros http://francis.giannaros.org