[opensuse-marketing] Reply of Promotion DVD`s of Open SuSE 11.3
  • From: Peter Michl <peter-vitus.michl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 08:49:24 +0200
Dear SuSE Marketinggroup,

I just want to give a short reply about the received promotion DVD`s. I work
at school with this and it is a great pleasure for me to do so, because my
pupils are able to get one DVD from Open SuSE. They are now in the position to
install the software we use at school and to train any matter we discussed.
Also I get replies from pupils who already left school. They have an eye at
Open SuSE and work further on with it.
Therefore I want to thank OpenSuSE for the great supply for my pupils.

Peter Michl