[opensuse-marketing] Ambassadors wiki pages moved, some changes
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:58:45 +0200
As discussed in the last marketing IRC meeting, we'd like to make the list
of ambassadors write protected so that only a few can edit it. We
discussed that for now I will add entries to the list after checking that
user pages etc are created and the ambassadors are

The new location is now at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors_list

We also have a new Ambassador start page at:
http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Ambassadors

I've just added their the paragraph about sharing!

If you have further ideas on how to improve the ambassador pages, please go
for it!

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany