Re: [opensuse-kde] Black screen problem fixed
Am Samstag, den 10.09.2011, 20:29 +0200 schrieb Ismail Doenmez:
Looks like Murphy was working full throttle to make my day worse
just
before the openSUSE Conference. I fixed the libqt4 package now and
update should be available soon.

I am sorry for this ugly breakage, we could detect it earlier but we
were working to setup the conference ;( Thanks to everyone for the
bug
reports & package testing.

Hi Izmail,

There are worse things! Thanks for the fix!

Good luck at the conference ... ;-)

--
Grüße aus' m Schwabenland ↓
→ Lisufa, der Linuxsusefan ↓