Re: [opensuse-kde] KDF 4.7.1 packages ̣- black screen
Op 09-09-11 21:05, Ismail Doenmez schreef:
Guys,

Am Fri 09 Sep 2011 02:54:34 PM CEST schrieb Sven Burmeister
<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>:

Hey everybody!

I hope it's a local issue but in case it's not, a warning to those who
consider updating to the packages from KDF.

I just did and got a black screen after re-login. The apps are all
started and accessible but not displayed.

I did chose the KDE plasma-workspace session. I moved .kde4 and I
tried logging in as another user. All with the same result. The
kdebase4 etc. packages are all 4.7.1.

I hope the next rebuild solves, just be careful before updating. :)

Please also report your gfx card model, also make sure you don't enable
other repos like X11:XOrg (just in case).

P.S: I am busy with openSUSE Conference 2011 ATM, expect delayed updates
until next Friday.

Mine is an nvidia card, using the proprietary driver (260.19.44). Also
tried nouveau: same result.

Cor