Re: [opensuse-kde] Mandriva vs. openSUSE
Just because some developer liked it, it should not be installed by
default. We should rethink which applets are really use full for most
users and don't install the rest. That would IMHO make the desktop look
way more professional and people get the impression that they can actually
do something usefull with the widgets.

IMO the main problem is that the individual Plasma widgets are not in separate
packages.
openSUSE is pretty good in offering the applications as separate packages but
unless it's
a 3rd party applet, all KDE ones are either in kdebase4-workspace or
plasma-addons.
In kdebase4-workspace for example are a bunch of system monitoring widgets
which (unlike
systray, taksbar, and K-Menu) are targeted at only a niche group of users who
are more
than capable of installing them from separate packages if they want them.

On the original topic: I found the source for StackFolders at
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/linux/mandriva/mandrivalinux/official/2011/SRPMS/main/release/plasma-
applet-stackfolder-0.1.9-12.src.rpm

The others are probably hidden in some other package.