Re: [opensuse-kde] kde4 causing trouble
  • From: Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:29:50 -0400
On Tuesday 29 April 2008 11:31:43 pm Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Bob S <911@xxxxxxxxxxx> [04-29-08 22:25]:
But that didn't work. Can't kdesu konqueror or other apps. Keep getting
that message about an error loading the module. Did a whereis on kde4
and came up with files in /etc, /usr/lib64, and /usr/share. Any other
suggestions? I did restart X.

X ??

open a console: <alt><ctrl><f1..6>
su: to root
issue: init 3
issue: zipp.....

Hi Patrick,

issue zipp.......?

no X

I meant that after zipper was finished doing it's thing, from a console, as
root, that I restarted X. Are you telling me something else I should do ??

Bob S