[suse-kde] libkcm_konq.la...exists but not found
  • From: Richard Andrews <richard.andrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 17:05:28 +0100
Having now grepped my entire linux installation I cannot find any traces of
libkcm-XXX anywhere.
The only entries to appear in the search were
libkcm_liquid.la
libkcm_liquid.so
libkcm_susesearch.la
libkcm_susesearch.so
libkcm_yast2.la
libkcm_yast2.so
libkcm_cdbosettings.la
libkcm_cdbosettings.so
libkcm_hardware.la
libkcm_hardware.so
libkcm_kgamma.la
libkcm_kgamma.so
libkcm_kuick.la
libkcm_kuick.so
libkcm_kwix.la
libkcm_kwix.so

After reading another thread that suggested loading kdebase (not kdebase3) I
tried it only to find that the error message didn't appear but Control Center
seg-faulted and crashed.

So there really is no copies of the missing libkcm files on the HD. Which
packages do I need to get them? None of the KDE3 rpms seem to have them...

Thanks

Rich