[opensuse-gnome] GNOME Status in Factory
Hey,

Just a quick status mail:

- GNOME 3.1.3 is in G:F and seems to work fine
- some more GNOME 3 integration work occurred in G:F too (including
moving branding to gsettings, from gconf, as well as hardening
dependencies to make sure that everything you need for the session
gets installed)
- hopefully, my fix to show the installer on the livecd in gnome-shell
(in G:F) works, we'll know soon
- all this has been pushed to Factory last night
- I'll push my change to patterns once our Factory push is accepted

We still have bugs left regarding GNOME 3 integration (you can check in
bugzilla). Some are packaging-related, some requires coding (Gary has
been helping there, that's great!). More hands are always welcome :-)

Alternatively, we still can find easy tasks to work with, if people want
to get mentored to start contributing. Just join #opensuse-gnome and
ping DimStar or me :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.