Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Uploading huge sources
  • From: Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 12:59:15 -0300
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08.05.2012 14:55, Claudio Freire wrote:
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In fact, shouldn't it by in a "tryremote" mode (that doesn't exist)?

I wish... I've seen trylocal in the docs, no mention of tryremote.
There is no such way. All I can suggest is to run the service on my
workstation and commit it for you.

That would be very appreciated :-)

vegastrike-data [0] is the heaviest, but -extra[1], -music[2] and
-speech[3] would also be appreciated.
Do you require me to give you maintainership?

I would love if there was a way to trigger services and then commit the
result back, but it's not in the concept of services - we would need to
add support for that into the webui.

trylocal should work, if done from the webui. Such a feature would be great.
Otherwise I may have to pester you every time the tarball is updated.
We wouldn't want that ;-)

Another patch-to-be-developed added to the list I guess.

[0]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=vegastrike-data&project=games
[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=vegastrike-extra&project=games