Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Base:System blocked for days
On 04/18/2012 07:29 PM, Claudio Freire wrote:
Hey guys.

I have this[0] branch where I'm trying to fix python3-rpm and submit
it to Base:System, but after a recent (really trivial) change I made a
couple of days ago, it became blocked, and didn't unblock.

Base:System for Factory is now fully built (albeit glibc is failed,
not sure why), but the branch is still blocked.
I smell foul.

I screwed up with glibc, Base:System will get a new one tomorrow ;)

Any ideas how to unblock it? (or if it's the glibc thing?)

[0]
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=home%3Aklaussfreire%3Abranches%3AopenSUSE%3AFactory

If you hoover with the mouse over the blocked, you see on what it waits. It seems that your package is waiting for packages in openSUSE:Factory to build first,

Andreas