Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Base:System blocked for days
On 04/18/2012 07:29 PM, Claudio Freire wrote:
Hey guys.

I have this[0] branch where I'm trying to fix python3-rpm and submit
it to Base:System, but after a recent (really trivial) change I made a
couple of days ago, it became blocked, and didn't unblock.

Base:System for Factory is now fully built (albeit glibc is failed,
not sure why), but the branch is still blocked.
I smell foul.

I screwed up with glibc, Base:System will get a new one tomorrow ;)

Any ideas how to unblock it? (or if it's the glibc thing?)

If you hoover with the mouse over the blocked, you see on what it waits. It seems that your package is waiting for packages in openSUSE:Factory to build first,

Andreas Jaeger aj@{,} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi