Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Reworking the software search, part II
* Thomas Schmidt <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-13-12 12:07]:
On 12.03.2012 18:26, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Thomas Schmidt<tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-12-12 11:44]:

Please check the new search at:
and see an example app page here:

Please let me know what you think of the current state.

Very nice and everything is presented rather than having to specify
looking for other than the main repo's. Perhaps a notice/warning for the
unknowing about the stability/experimental characteristics of the not
*main* repo's, maybe even a *tagging* of the repo's that are *not*
main-line supported??

I added such a warning now, with the option for the user to skip it the next

Tks, I looked and like the presentation.

I wonder that I do not see "Tumbleweed" ??

(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album: openSUSE Community Member
Registered Linux User #207535 @