Re: [opensuse-buildservice] wine-devel-32bit in home:RedDwarf not available to x86_64 build
On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 01:40:04AM +0000, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
On 9 March 2012 17:51, Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 09:51:20AM +0000, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
Marcus was kind enough to add a wine-devel-32bit subpackage that is
now available in Factory. Because of this now my lmms x86-64 build has
VST support. To support it also in 12.1 I linked the wine package from
the devel project to my home repo. I even added the "ExportFilter:
^wine.*\.i586.rpm$ . x86_64" line to my prjconf, even if I guess it is
inherited from the openSUSE:12.1 prjconf. But home:RedDwarf/lmms in
openSUSE_12.1/x86_64 is still in the unresolvable state because it
can't find wine-devel-32bit.
So... what I'm doing wrong?

Nothing,

So far the -devel-32bit addition is not merged to openSUSE:12.1 or
Tumbleweed.

It is only in openSUSE:Factory, or if you use Emulators:Wine

Now that 1.4 is out I could consider a 12.1 online update of Wine though. ;)

That's why I linked it in my home repo. The openSUSE 12.1/i586 version
of lmms compiles against wine 1.4 but the x86-64 version fails to find
wine-devel-32bit.

I think the reason is in your projcet meta.

$ osc meta prj home:RedDwarf
<useforbuild>
<disable/>
</useforbuild>

This means your project will not use its own packages for building, so
the linked wine does not affect lmms.

Remove the 3 lines to get it running (but perhaps you can enable Wine
specifically
if you do not want the rest influence your builds).

Ciao, Marcus