Re: [opensuse-buildservice] caching in source services
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:45:21 +0000
Claudio Freire (klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM, Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Multiple users using the same machine for building of OBS packages.
I've worked at at least one place where this was the norm.

OK, so in that scenario you are saying it's not as inconsequential as
I may think - but actually I think security is pretty important, so
I'm still not sure what your point was ;-)

Only that it shouldn't be pushed silently.

That what shouldn't be pushed? (Sorry, brained fried today ;-)

A warning for users might be in order if disk usage will grow
considerably in that use case.

Yeah, well, arguably disk usage monitoring should be in place anyway ;-)