Re: [opensuse-buildservice] challenges in testing changes to rpmlint
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:01:28 +0000

Hmm. So the package obs-service-download_files creates a user it
actually doesn't have anything to do with!? I guess there should be
e.g. a obs-filesystem package that creates the user and owns some
basic directories.

Please buildrequire obs-server in such situations, it does this.

Well, please submit to Factory then.

I added obs-server to BuildRequires but I still get
non-standard-[ug]id warnings.