Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools dropped 11.3 repo already?
* Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@xxxxxxxxx> [01-26-12 13:05]:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Archie Cobbs <archie.cobbs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a bunch of mission critical machines running openSUSE 11.3.
Why? Because one of the attractive features of openSUSE is that it is
very stable and runs great for a long time.

But now all of these machines are essentially unsupportable (and
unreproducible), until we force them through an upgrade process that
creates risk.

Just add the DISCONTINUED repo to your home, and all is fine.

Just a question... do the DISCONTINUED repos have all updates applied?

and then your next stop would be "evergreen" which hasn't picked up 11.3
yet.

I am using evergreen repos to maintain my 11.2 server.