Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools dropped 11.3 repo already?
On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 What I'm simply trying to say is: just because 11.3 is itself EOL, that
 doesn't mean OBS projects should start dropping the 11.3 repo right away.

 Do others not agree?

 -Archie

I'm going to assume that the EOL'ed repos get dropped due to storage
conservation reasons.  (only an assumption.)  If that is the case, what
do you propose is the length of time such repos should exist?

Not only that, it's sometime not easy to keep the packages building on
old distros.