Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Public availability of ci.opensuse.org
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:38:30 +0200
On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 17:12 -0800, Sascha Peilicke wrote:

We use Hudson for CI locally. Interesting to see that you use Jenkins.
Perhaps this is not for discussion here, but what is the difference
between the two?

How can one see the test implementations themselves? I confess this is
to see if we can get any hints to improve our test implementation
methodology. But we do check some checks in our openSUSE installations
and could be interested in seeing if these tests could be useful here.
Not sure.

Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST