[opensuse-buildservice] Failed to use MIC on Local repository managed by OBSLight 1.0.3
Hi everyone,

It seems that the last version of OBS Light (1.0.3) is quite easy to setup ...
I've have successfully built some personal package and there are published into
a public project.
When I want to use MIC to create a bootable image using these packages, it
seems thats there is something missing in the published repository ...

While MIC connecting to my OBS repository, it is searching for
repodata/repomd.xml file
But in my repository I only have <ProjectName>.repo beside the arm7hl, intel,
and src directory ....

What's wrong ?

OBS light is not compatible with MIC ?
A remaining misconfiguration somewhere ?
Should I use another image creator ?

Regards

Xavier JAFFREZIC
Renault Automotive Research Department

-- Disclaimer ------------------------------------
Ce message ainsi que les eventuelles pieces jointes constituent une
correspondance privee et confidentielle a l'attention exclusive du destinataire
designe ci-dessus. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du present message ou une
personne susceptible de pouvoir le lui delivrer, il vous est signifie que toute
divulgation, distribution ou copie de cette transmission est strictement
interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, nous vous remercions d'en
informer l'expediteur par telephone ou de lui retourner le present message,
puis d'effacer immediatement ce message de votre systeme.

*** This e-mail and any attachments is a confidential correspondence intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by phone or by replying
this message, and then delete this message from your system.