Re: [opensuse-buildservice] connection timeout error
On 10/11/2011 1:56 PM, George_Whiteman@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings, I am occasionally having this timeout error occur with long-running
builds for a package, was wondering if anyone else has encountered it:

‘connect to <obs_master_hostname>:5252: Connection timed out’. We see this in
the OBS build logs.

Is this reported by a worker? If so, we can’t tell which ones are having

One of mine just did that too. Just one build target, one architecture, one suse version, and that target normally builds fine and it's a small package not a long build at all.