Re: [opensuse-buildservice] connection timeout error
On 10/11/2011 1:56 PM, George_Whiteman@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings, I am occasionally having this timeout error occur with long-running
builds for a package, was wondering if anyone else has encountered it:

‘connect to <obs_master_hostname>:5252: Connection timed out’. We see this in
the OBS build logs.

Is this reported by a worker? If so, we can’t tell which ones are having
issues.

Thanks,

One of mine just did that too. Just one build target, one architecture, one suse version, and that target normally builds fine and it's a small package not a long build at all.

--
bkw