Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new osc user interface proposal
Am Wednesday, 25. May 2011, 09:26:29 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Le mardi 24 mai 2011, à 18:47 +0200, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Am Tuesday, 24. May 2011, 18:40:44 schrieb Juergen Weigert:
How about this:

osc delete $project $package

Always sends a delete request, printing out a message
"Delete request #123456 created."

Definitive not a good idea. Requests trigger notifications and we want to
keep
the unwanted noise as low as possible.

Are packages explicitly deleted that often? I don't expect that much
noise from delete notifications.

Well, yes, and to be consistent, it would also be used with the other commands
like commit and so on ...

SUSE Linux Products GmbH