Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Associate a set of workers to a package build
Am Tuesday, 24. May 2011, 16:13:41 schrieb Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx:
Is it possible to associate the build of a package/image on OBS to a set of
workers?

not really atm.

The plan is to have some capability system to make this possible, but no one
started yet to implement that.

bye
adrian

The workers in our private OBS are running out of space while building some
Live Images. So, we are wondering if it is possible to increase the disk
space on only a few workers and somehow setup an affinity to get the builds
of these huge images on those workers.

By having the option to set such affinity, we don't have to increase the
disk space on all the workers of our OBS.

Thank you
Praveen K Paladugu
Dell Linux Engineering

SUSE Linux Products GmbH